A. Are the exclusive intellectual property of MJSiebolt, MJSiebolt Productions and Matthew Dykstra unless otherwise specifically stated or displayed
B. Shall not be reproduced, transmitted or altered in anyway. Any unauthorised used, reproduction or transmission is strictly prohibited.
© 2010 – 2017 MJSiebolt Productions all rights are reserved. Protected by DMCA
Thank You to the people and websites that have helped with and improve my videos, audio and writings a long the way.
Introduction Music “Yesterday” By Kellee Maize
© January 2016
MJSiebolt Logo Designed By Just Georgia
© September 2014
Custom Intro Theme Made & Provided By Katrina James
Party Time YouTuber Created By Gunnarolla
© 2012 & 2015 As Part of the ♫ 22songs ♫ Project
►Google Plus: http://www.google.com/+gunnarolla
Amy Schmittauer of Savvy Sexy Social
© Jan 2014, VLOG BOSS STUDIOS LLC, COLUMBUS, OHIO
Date Sound Bite Used Without Permission of Strawburry17
© February 07, 2013
►Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/109447796649508586803/posts
Music Courtesy of http://www,freeplaymusic.com
Free YouTube Use:
A) THE STANDARD LICENSE ($49.95)
This license permits usage of the Music as follows:
- In free iPhone/iPad/Android/Facebook apps, podcasts, softwares, and games.
- In both free and paid, non-downloadable casual games played exclusively via a web browser
- In Television, Radio, wedding videos, and corporate videos (except for use in a Radio or TV Advertisement)
- On the world wide web, including web videos, slideshows, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and on websites
- In film festivals (both student and professional)
The Standard License includes the reproduction of up to 1,000 copies of your project in physical, tangible products like CD’s, DVD’s, VHS tapes,Blu-rays, toys, and console games.THE STANDARD LICENSE IS ALL YOU NEED, UNLESS YOU ARE USING THE MUSIC AS FOLLOWS:
- In an Advertisement to be run on Television or Radio
- In a commercial film release or theatrical presentation (excluding film festival screenings)
- In a paid (i.e. not free) iPhone/iPad/Android app, podcast, or downloadable software/game where more than 1,000 copies will be downloaded
- In over 1,000 physical/tangible reproductions of a product like CD’s, DVD’s, Blu-rays, toys, and console games
Standard license price: All of our standard music licenses are just $49.95 each.
Notice: Apps and games that offer “in-app” purchasing by the user are considering paid (i.e. not free) and require the Mass Reproduction License if more than 1,000 will be distributed.